Triple+ is an IoT innovative company offering affordable set of safety solutions for averting damage, injury, and financial losses due to fire, CO, earthquakes, gas, and water leaks. Triple+ products are intended for use in buildings – commercial, public, or residential.
The company is developing and manufacturing line of products, based on its own original, patented and proprietary technologies that automatically shut off water and gas valves whenever events such as gas leaks are detected or when people leave buildings unattended.
Triple+ is developing networks for wireless detectors, HUB, Cloud and Applications enabling at-the-moment-of-occurrence shut-offs for protection and two-way connectivity to property owners, service providers, and first responders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the hardware design process from specification until sales release
- Develop and document hardware design requirements and Test Plans
- Design for board level and product level testability
- Working with certified laboratories to get EMC/FCC test approvals for the company products.
- Familiar with recent commercial RF component and standards trends – ISM, WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth
- Work closely with validation teams to address the robustness of various wireless solutions
- Research, explore & recommend new/emerging wireless technologies for inclusion in future projects
Required Qualifications and Practical Experience
- Sc./ M.Sc. in electrical engineering
- Minimum 8 years proven practical experience in H/W digital design
- Prototype bring-up and debugging, functional and electrical verification, validation and diagnostics
- Microcontrollers Embedded programming – C, ASM
- Schematic capture tools (Altium, Orcad etc.)
- Multiple microcontroller families (ST, PIC, Atmel, TI, Nordic, Silabs)
- Communication and networking protocols (I2C, RS-232, USB, SPI, CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and finish tasks on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
- Language: fluent in English. Additional languages – advantage.